Small Business Networking
We understand firsthand the value necessity of accredited resources.
We provide businesses with a network of trusted advisors who represent a variety of industries.
We create a partner base of industry experts who can use SBC as a networking resource.
Networking For Collaboration
Having a team of trusted advisers you can easily access is key to the growth of your Indianapolis business. As a small business networking resource, we actively seek ways to provide collaboration opportunities for and with local business owners. Whether you need to increase your online engagement or would like to explore marketing methods for your new start-up, we can refer you to authentic industry experts who make themselves available to help your business thrive and grow.
Small Business Networking: What to Expect
Throughout the year, Small Business Collaborative hosts networking events that are designed to encourage collaboration among business executives, entrepreneurs, and Indianapolis small business owners. These solution-oriented gatherings feature opportunities for:
- Sharing and problem-solving through the various struggles of small business ownership.
- Participating as much, or as little, as you’d like while attending the event.
- Collaborating without the pressure - no sales pitches!
- Enjoying appetizers and drinks as you get to know our partners and other business owners.
At each event, we invite a local non-profit organization to share its mission, the important work they do, and any current needs they have. We believe in giving back to our community and we want to share our passion for philanthropy with those who are a part of our small business networking group.
Contact us for more information
Advantages of Networking with Small Business Collaborative
- We are a networking resource that brings in partners who are trusted in the community, known for their high integrity, and have decades of experience in the small business industry.
- Our team offers opportunities for developing relationships and collaborating with like-minded business owners.
- We provide a network of trusted partners from various industries such as small business finances, digital marketing, and workspace design, to be a resource for questions or business needs.
- Our team takes all the guesswork out of trying to find the right resource for your business by vetting our partners and ensuring they’re the right fit for our business community.
Your #1 Small Business Resource
Small Business Collaborative provides a business-friendly environment for business owners to network with and support one another. Connect with us today by calling (317) 643-4735. We also provide small business consulting and startup consulting services in Carmel, Noblesville, Fishers, Westfield, Evansville, and all surrounding Indianapolis communities.