Why Choose Us?
Small Business Collaborative provides consulting services and networking opportunities for small businesses throughout Indianapolis and all nearby areas. We offer options for business individuals to connect with each other, share ideas, and provide resources for start-ups and seasoned business owners. Call today at (317) 643-4735 to connect with us.
We understand firsthand the value necessity of accredited resources.
We provide businesses with a network of trusted advisors who represent a variety of industries.
We create a partner base of industry experts who can use SBC as a networking resource.
Small Business Never Sleeps
Created in 2018, this motto became a salute to small business owners who work tirelessly 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Owning small businesses and working alongside small business owners ourselves, we understand firsthand the value and necessity of accredited resources. We created Small Business Collaborative to:
- Provide small business organizations with a network of trusted advisors who represent a variety of industries.
- Create a partner base of industry experts who can use Small Business Collaborative as a networking resource.
Contact us for more information
Who We Are
Jon Slusser is a co-founder of Small Business Collaborative and leads the Small Business Practice Group at MJ Insurance as a Risk Management Consultant. His professional core capabilities include:
- Risk management
- Property and casualty insurance
- Risk transfer and traditional insurance placement
Nathan Maude, co-founder of Small Business Collaborative, is an Employee Benefits Consultant at McGohan Brabender where he works with small businesses to educate, engage, and enhance their benefit offerings. His expertise lies in these core capabilities:
- Benefits consultation to help grow your business
- Healthcare plans that are a multigenerational workforce
- Member support when employees encounter issues
- Multi-channel communication strategy for your benefits
- Small business education for innovative solutions that you can leverage in the marketplace
When selecting partners who will be professional resources for our clients, the team at Small Business Collaborative employs a holistic approach. Each Indianapolis business owner has varied needs, goals, and struggles. This is why each of our partners is carefully chosen to be an expert resource for start-up companies, local businesses, and established organizations. When you speak with us regarding your business, we can recommend one of our trustworthy partners who are of the highest character and can be a reputable resource for your Indianapolis enterprise.
Serving Indianapolis since 2020
Small Business Collaborative is proud to serve Indianapolis and the nearby communities of Carmel, Noblesville, Fishers, Westfield, Evansville, and beyond. Connect with us by calling (317) 643-4735 and ask about our networking events, startup consulting, small business consulting, and sponsorship opportunities.